Effective Date: This policy was last updated on August 1, 2019.
Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
• We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
• We will not share any personally identifiable information with another user.
• We recognize the importance of privacy and use reasonable efforts to secure your information from unauthorized disclosure.
Clever Dragons apps do not:
• Contain any in-app advertising
• Post to Facebook or any other social networks
• Require an Internet connection after purchase
Clever Dragons apps do:
• Integrate with Apple's Game Center to offer learning achievements and motivational leaderboard scores
• Offer in-app purchases of expanded learning content and motivational rewards
Please read the following to learn more about:
• How information is collected
• With whom the information may be shared
• How to contact us
Clever Dragons apps do not condition a child's participation in an activity on the disclosure of more information than is reasonably necessary to participate.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Clever Dragons takes the privacy of our users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes or any other purposes.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Questions or Comments